You must fill out a Liability Waiver before attending any class.
Do I need to take the beginner class before I can take the intermediate course?
- Yes. The intermediate class is for those who have taken the beginners' class or for those who have a proven proficiency in glass blowing.
What should I wear?
- Be sure to wear long pants and covered shoes (no exposed toes or heels). A bandanna is recommended to keep the sweat out of your eyes. Bandannas are provided when you arrive.
- Long sleeve shirts are recommended but not required.
- All clothing must be made from natural fibers (we recommend cotton) because synthetic clothing such as polyester and nylon are FLAMMABLE and can MELT.
- Eye protection is required when working in the studio. Eye protection will be provided, but you may also bring your own. Prescription glasses are acceptable. Sunglasses are also acceptable, but only if they are not so dark as to impede vision indoors.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Headphones are not allowed.
- Necklaces are not allowed.
- For more detailed information, read our Safety Rules & Regulations below.
How old do I have to be? Can I sign up by myself?
- Beginners' classes require two people in order for the class to take place. If there are more than two students, the additional students must sign up for a beginners' class in a different time slot.
- If one or both students are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must be present.
- Intermediate classes are limited to one person per class.
- Contact us before signing up if you have questions.
Do you teach larger groups?
- Looking for a longer class? Have a group? Interested in a tour? Contact us to find out more!
How do I pay?
- Tuition costs must be paid online in full prior to attending class. We accept PayPal and most major credit cards.
I just signed up! Now What?
- You will receive an automatically generated email after signing up. You will also receive another email 24hrs before your class to remind you.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your class. If you are late, the class will not be extended because it would disrupt the schedule for the rest of the day.
Can I change the date of my class after I sign up?
- Yes! Just give us a call! Changes to your schedule must be done at least 48 hours before the start of your class.